Westlake, OH – May 16, 2019 – River Capital Finance is pleased to announce the launch of River Capital “Hardware as a Service” (HaaS), the most comprehensive enterprise mobility lifecycle management solution designed for business.
Combining hardware, software and other support services into one simple, predictable monthly payment, River Capital HaaS makes it easier and more affordable to keep up-to-date with the latest technology on the market and ensure that it is stable, secure and available when needed.
River Capital HaaS will provide customers with a variety of benefits, including:
- Lower TCO, Higher ROI
- Simple, predictable payments that match any organization’s capital strategy
- Cash flow available to invest in revenue generating initiatives
- Adjust devices and services based on changing workplace or workforce needs
- Get technology to market faster with minimal risk or investment
- Avoid large capital costs and lengthy approval processes
- Stay focused on core business objectives and higher-priority IT initiatives
- Shorten product lifecycles and benefit from efficiencies in new technology
- Peace of mind
- Mitigate reliability, security and scalability risks associated with legacy equipment
- Fully managed support offers protection around the clock and avoids costly downtime
“Nearly every industry has experienced some level of shift from ownership to on-demand service (XaaS),” said River Capital President, Matt Kennedy. “Customers recognize that XaaS has grown beyond the cloud to every corner of their business, and we’re excited to bring this concept to our customer’s AIDC, mobile computing and POS equipment infrastructure.”
The River Capital HaaS launch is accompanied by a new logo, website and dedication to thought leadership via blogging and social media. The new site provides a fresh perspective into River Capital’s background, services and client portfolio, along with resources pertaining to trends in the equipment finance, AIDC, mobile computing and POS equipment industries.
“We’re excited about our HaaS launch and new digital presence,” said Paul Levand, River Capital’s Vice President of Technology Financing. “We believe that the new site and thought leadership resources will demonstrate the variety of benefits of working with us – our product expertise, industry experience and overall responsiveness and flexibility. We’re excited about what’s to come.”
Founded as MRK Leasing over 30 years ago, River Capital began as a small direct lender. It successfully burgeoned into a full service lessor, handling asset management for our clients in a 50,000 square foot warehouse. To learn more about River Capital HaaS, visit www.rivercapital.com.